The Cambridge history of Latin American women's literature / edited by Ileana Rodríguez, Mónica Szurmuk.
Rodríguez, Ileana (redaktör/utgivare)
Szurmuk, Mónica (redaktör/utgivare)
- ISBN 9781107085329
- Publicerad: 2015
- Publicerad: New York : Cambridge University Press, 2016
- Publicerad: New York : Cambridge University Press, 2016.
- Engelska xviii, 666 s.
- "The Cambridge History of Latin American Women's Literature is an essential resource for anyone interested in the development of women's writing in Latin America. Ambitious in scope, it explores women's literature from ancient indigenous cultures to the beginning of the twenty-first century. Organized chronologically and written by a host of leading scholars, this History offers an array of approaches that contribute to current dialogues about translation, literary genres, oral and written cultures, and the complex relationship between literature and the political sphere. Covering subjects from cronistas in Colonial Latin America and nation-building to feminicide and literature of the indigenous elite, this History traces the development of a literary tradition while remaining grounded in contemporary scholarship. The Cambridge History of Latin American Women's Literature will not only engage readers in ongoing debates but also serve as a definitive reference for years to come"--
- Kvinnor och litteratur (sao)
- Latinamerikanska kvinnliga författare -- historia (sao)
- Latinamerikansk litteratur -- historia (sao)
- Latin American literature -- Women authors -- History and criticism. (LCSH)
- Women and literature -- Latin America. (LCSH)
- Women and literature. (fast)
- Latin American literature -- Women authors. (fast)
- Women and literature (LCSH)
- Latinamerika (sao)
- Latin America. (fast)
- Criticism, interpretation, etc. (fast)
- PQ7081.5 (LCC)
- 860.9/9287098 (DDC)
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit