Kadi on trial : a multifaceted analysis of the Kadi trial / edited by Matej Avbelj, Filippo Fontanelli, Giuseppe Martinico.
Avbelj, Matej (creator_code:edc_t)
Fontanelli, Filippo (creator_code:edc_t)
Martinico, Giuseppe (creator_code:edc_t)
- ISBN 9780415640312
- Publicerad: Abingdon, Oxon : Routledge, 2014
- Engelska xii, 222 pages cm.
Serie: Routledge research in EU law
- Introduction / Matej Avbelj, Filippo Fontanelli and Giuseppe Martinico -- Kadieu : Connecting the Dots / Filippo Fontanelli (University of Surrey) -- Playing Chinese Whispers : the Kadi II Decision of the General Court of the European Union / Antonella Angelini (University of Geneva) -- The intervening States : Why They Care and What They Said / Paolo Busco (Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Pisa; PCA, The Hague) -- Kadi and the Modern Concept of Law / Matej Avbelj (Graduate School of Government and European Studies, Kranj) -- Kadi : A System-Theoretical Perspective / Jennifer Hendry (University of Leeds) -- Kadi, Kafka and the Law's Promise of Redemption / Luke Mason (University of Oxford) -- The Kadi II Judgment of the Court of Justice of the European Union : Implications for Judicial Review of UN Security Council Resolutions / Arman Sarvarian (University or Surrey) -- Recalibrating Kadi I : more room for UN Security Council Resolutions in the Union legal order / Nikolaos Lavranos (Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs) -- The internal and external justifications for disobeying the Security Council in the Kadi judgments / Antonios Tzanakopoulos (University of Oxford) -- Global Counter-Terrorism Sanctions and European Due Process Rules : The Dialogue Between the CJEU and the ECtHR / Federico Fabbrini (Tilburg University), Joris Larik (K.U. Leuven) -- The Autonomy of EU Law : A joint Kadi II / Van Gend en Loos Celebration, Giuseppe Martinico (CEPC, Madrid; Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Pisa) -- Into Bureaucracy : the Constitutional Dimension of EU-UN Administrative Cooperation as Envisaged in Kadi II / Nele Yang (Max Planck Institute) -- Access to Justice and the EU's Duty to Contribute 'to the Strict Observance and Development of International Law' / Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann (EUI, Florence) .
- "The judgment of the European Court of Justice concerning the Kadi case has raised substantive and procedural issues that have caught the attention of scholars from many disciplines including EU law, constitutional law, international law and jurisprudence. This book offers a comprehensive view of the Kadi case, and explores specific issues that are anticipated to resonate beyond the immediate case from which they derive. The first part of the volume sets out an analysis of the new judgment of the Court, favouring a "contextual" reading of what is the latest link in a judicial chain. The following three parts offer interdisciplinary accounts of the decision of the European Court of Justice, including legal theory, constitutional law, and international law. The book closes with an epilogue by Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann, who studies the role of the Kadi case in the methodology of international law and its contribution to the concept of global justice. The book brings together legal scholars from a range of fields, and discusses pressing topics such as the European Union's objective of 'the strict observance and the development of international law', the EU as a site of global governance, constitutional pluralism and the protections of fundamental rights"--
- Terrorism -- Prevention -- Law and legislation -- European Union countries -- Cases. (LCSH)
- Judicial review of administrative acts -- Law and legislation -- European Union countries -- Cases. (LCSH)
- International and municipal law -- Law and legislation -- European Union countries -- Cases. (LCSH)
- LAW / International. (bisacsh)
- LAW / Jurisprudence. (bisacsh)
- LAW / Courts. (bisacsh)
- Terrorismbekämpning -- juridik och lagstiftning (sao)
- EU-länderna (sao)
- El Kadi, Yasin(1956-) -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- KJE927.8.E4 (LCC)
- 344.2405/325172 (DDC)
- Oe (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit
Uppsala universitetsbibliotek, Dag Hammarskjöld och Juridiska biblioteket (Udhj)Ange som favorit
Utlånad?Öppettider, adress m.m.