Multichannel marketing ecosystems / edited by Markus Ståhlberg and Ville Maila
Ståhlberg, Markus (redaktör/utgivare)
Maila, Ville (redaktör/utgivare)
- ISBN 9780749469627 (pbk)
- Publicerad: London : Kogan Page, 2014
- Engelska xiii, 259 p.
- Contents: PART ONE From TV -- Centric Thinking to Multichannel Marketing Ecosystem -- Chapter 1: Introduction to the Multichannel Marketing Ecosystem -- Chapter 2: The Rise of Digital Branding -- Chapter 3: Holistic Design for Consumer Engagement -- Chapter 4: TV Is Dead, Long Live TV -- Chapter 5: Multichannel Marketing Ecosystem Toolbox -- Chapter 6: Conversational Customer Journey Planning -- Chapter 7: Emerging Mobile Dynasty -- Chapter 8: Multichannel Analytics -- Chapter 9: Software -- Driven Marketing ROI -- PART TWO Establishing and Successfully Taking Advantage Of The Multichannel Ecosystem -- Chapter 10: Why Do Big Companies Fail In the Multichannel Marketing Ecosystem -- Chapter 11: How Email Defines, Builds and Leverages Brands -- Chapter 12: How to Win Your Zero Moment Of Truth -- Chapter 13: 360° Direct Response Marketing -- Chapter 14: Creating Relevant Conversations -- Chapter 15: Social Media Romance -- Chapter 16: Changing Face of Facebook Marketing -- Chapter 17: Essentials of Mobile Marketing Technologies -- Chapter 18: Local Mobile Revolution Step By Step -- Chapter 19: Email: Lifeblood of Your Ecosystem -- Chapter 20: Integrating Search to A Multi -- Channel Mix -- Chapter 21: What's Really Counting In Metrics -- PART THREE Beyond Online: How Translate Multi Channel Ecosystem into Revenue -- Chapter 22: Marketing Automation with Apps -- Chapter 23: Using Storytelling to Build Sales -- Chapter 24: Converting Customer Dialogues into Revenue -- Chapter 25: What's After Social Media -- Chapter 26: Product Development As The Future of Marketing -- Chapter 27: Smarter Checkouts: Beyond the Transaction -- Chapter 28: Making Money with Metrics That Matter -- Chapter 29: Customer Currency: Contextualized Data Insights -- Chapter 30: Introduction to Predictive Marketing.
- Summary: Multi-Channel Marketing Ecosystems examines a fundamental game changer for the entire marketing industry - the seismic shift from a single TV centric path to a multi channel interactive ecosystem which puts digital technology at the heart of every campaign. With separate chapters on the remaking of marketing, the rise of the digital brand, conversion optimization, commerce, searchability in a multi channel world and predictive marketing, this book shows how marketers and brand managers can react positively to changes in consumer behavior, building customer responses and loyalty via the full spectrum of digital media. This book features 32 contributors from leading marketing companies across the globe such as, the California-based accounting software company Intuit, South Carolina-based Content Marketing company Enveritas Group, California-based advertising company Tribal Fusion, and SapientNitro, an international marketing and advertising company.
- Summary: With dramatic changes in consumer behaviour - from online shopping to the influence of social media - marketers are finding it harder than ever to coordinate, prioritize and integrate the latest interactive channels into their overall brand-building strategy. Despite hard evidence showing the importance of digital marketing, the emphasis often remains on traditional media, with the most common social media channels being used without centralized coordination or integration with a wider marketing and branding campaign. Multi-Channel Marketing Ecosystems examines a fundamental game changer for the entire marketing industry - the seismic shift from a single TV-centric path to a multi-channel interactive ecosystem which puts digital technology at the heart of every campaign. With separate chapters on the remaking of marketing, the rise of the digital brand, conversion optimization, m-commerce, searchability in a multi-channel world and predictive marketing, Multi-Channel Marketing Ecosystems shows how marketers and brand managers can react positively to changes in consumer behaviour, building customer responses and loyalty via the full spectrum of digital media.
- Multilevel marketing -- Management. (LCSH)
- Internet marketing. (LCSH)
- Customer relations. (LCSH)
- Nätverksmarknadsföring (sao)
- Marknadsföring via Internet (sao)
- Kundrelationer (sao)
- Multilevel marketing (LCSH)
- Internet marketing (LCSH)
- Customer relations (LCSH)
Indexterm och SAB-rubrik
- Marketing channels
- Internet marketing
- Consumer behaviour
- 658.8/72 (DDC)
- Qblb (kssb/8)
Titeln finns på 3 bibliotek. Ange som favoritAnge som favorit