The Passenger Has Gone Digital and Mobile [Elektronisk resurs] Accessing and Connecting Through Information and Technology.
Taneja, Nawal K. (författare)
- ISBN 9781409435037
- Publicerad: Farnham : Ashgate Publishing Ltd, 2011
- Engelska 1 online resource (269 p.)
- Cover; Contents; Preface; Foreword by Akbar Al Baker, Chief Executive Officer, Qater Airways; Foreword by Eric R. Conrad, IBM Travel & Transportation Global Industry Leader, Global Business; Foreword by Constantino de Oliveira Jr., Chief Executive Officer, GOL Linhas Aéreas Intelgentes; Foreword by Tewolde GebreMariam, Chief Executive Officer, Ethiopian Airlines; Foreword by Henry H. Harteveldt, Vice President, Principal Analyst, Airline and Travel Research, For; Foreword by Peter Hartman, Chief Executive Officer, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
- Foreword by Dr. Christoph Klingenberg, Senior Vice President, Information Management and ChiefForeword by Tan Sri Dr. Munir Majid, Chairman, Malaysia Airlines; Foreword by David Neeleman, Chairman, Azul Brazilian Airlines; Foreword by Azran Osman-Rani, Chief Executive Officer, AirAsia X; 3 Current Information- and Technology-Enabled Initiatives; 4 Potential Information- and Technology-Driven Initiatives; 5 Hurdles in Implementing New Enabling Technologies; 6 Opportunities for Overcoming Hurdles; 7 Preparing for Competitive Renewal Opportunities.
- AppendixBSI: Teradata Webisode: The Case of the Mis-Connecting PassengersIndex; About the Author.
- Nawal K. Taneja explores and explains the game-changing opportunities presented to the industry by new-generation information and technology. He shows how information and technology can now drive, not just enable, an airline's strategy to become truly customer-centric at a personalized level, while at the same time enabling the operator to reduce costs, enhance revenues, reduce risks and become much more flexible and agile by better managing complexity.
- Airlines --Cost of operation.
- Airlines --Management.
- Customer services --Technological innovations.
- Technological innovations --Economic aspects.
- Electronic books. (LCSH)
- HE9776 (LCC)
- 387.70688 (DDC)
- Prdd (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Uppgift om bibliotek saknas i LIBRIS
Kontakta ditt bibliotek, eller sök utanför LIBRIS. Se högermenyn.