Human trafficking / edited by Hille Haker, Lisa Sowle Cahill, and Elaine Wainwright.
- Cahill, Lisa Sowle.
Alternativt namn: Sowle Cahill, Lisa
Wainwright, Elaine Mary, 1948-
- ISBN 9780334031147
- London : SCM Press, 2011.
- Engelska 146 p.
Serie: Concilium ; 2011/3
- A. General reflections on trafficking: concept, forms, contexts, and church documents on migration and trafficking: Moving targets : migrants, globalization, and human trafficking / Daniel Groody -- Who else is in the boat or in the lorry? Mixed flows : trafficking and forced migration / Maryanne Loughry -- Migration in Catholic social thought / Tisha M. Rajendra -- B. Trafficking and vulnerability of children and women in different contexts: Sex trafficking, the vulnerability of women and children : an urgent call to the church / Maura O'Donoghue -- Sex trafficking : a social analysis and the church's response in southern Africa / Melanie O'Connor -- Valentina's story : trafficking in women in Moldova / Maria Katharina Moser -- C. Ethics and trafficking : normative analysis, international and Christian responses: Trafficking in women and reification / Michelle Becka -- Human trafficking and forced labour as a global challenge for the International Labour Organization and its "Decent Work Agenda" / Stefanie A. Wahl -- Metaphorical ecclesiology : faith-based responses to sex trafficking / Agnes Brazal -- Ecumenical spirituality, as we already know it : an abridged version of the discussion between Hans Küng and Jürgen Moltmann at the Second Ecumenical Kirchentag (Church Congress) in Munich in 2010 -- The Master and Marguerite : Meister Eckhart and Marguerite Porete / Dietmar Mieth -- Catholic sexual ethics, a necessary revision: Catholic responses to the sexual abuse scandal / Hille Haker -- Obituary: Miklós Tomka.
- "...This issue of 'Concilium' tries to break the wall of silence around trafficking that accompanies the wave of globalized trade and migration. The fight against trafficking has begun, and 'Concilium' wishes to look at governmental, transnational, and non-governmental initiatives that work to combat one of the most extreme forms of exploitation that emerged in the current economic system." --Editorial, p. 7.
- Human trafficking. (LCSH)
- Human trafficking -- Religious aspects. (LCSH)
- Forced migration -- Religious aspects. (LCSH)
- Forced labor -- Religious aspects. (LCSH)
- Människohandel -- religiösa aspekter (sao)
- HQ281 (LCC)
- 364.137 (DDC)
- Oer (kssb/8 (machine generated))
"Human trafficking" finns i 5 utgåvor på 2 språk
Odefinierat språk (1)