Concept maps as tools for learning about teachers' perceptions in the Israeli school system / Tali Aderet-German, Esther Dromi.
Aderet-German, Tali (author.)
Dromi, Esther (author.)
- ISBN 9781473962347 (EBOOK)
- Publicerad: 2017
- Publicerad: London : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017.
- Engelska 1 online resource
Serie: SAGE Research Methods. Cases. Part 2
- Relaterad länk:
http://methods.sagep... (Table of Contents / Abstracts) (SAGE Research Methods)
- This case reports on an innovative method for interviewing, which is semi-structured, and involves the construction of a visual or spatial map. This method is termed Concept Structuring Analysis Task, and it helps the interviewer to gather information on interviewees thoughts, ideas, and beliefs. The method is especially useful when the researcher wants to uncover the underlying reasons for an interviewees position or actions in certain situations. Our goal in this case is to help readers to learn the steps involved in planning and implementing the Concept Structuring Analysis Task method. Throughout the case, we provide examples that are taken from our experience in using Concept Structuring Analysis Task for interviewing teachers in order to uncover their perceptions about their professional roles in schools.
- Interviewing -- Technique -- Case studies. (LCSH)
- Teachers -- Israel -- Case studies. (LCSH)
- H61.28 (LCC)
- 001.433 (DDC)
- Bfa (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Uppgift om bibliotek saknas i LIBRIS
Kontakta ditt bibliotek, eller sök utanför LIBRIS. Se högermenyn.