Cognitive robotics / edited by Hooman Samani.
Samani, Hooman (editor.)
- ISBN 9781482244564
- Publicerad: Boca Raton : CRC Press/Taylor & Francis Group, 
- Engelska 220 pages
- When robots do wrong / David Levy -- Designing modular AI robots inspired by Amerindian material culture / Doros Polydorou and Alexis Karkotis -- A learning planet / Hans Sprong -- Embodiment in cognitive robotics : an update / Paolo Barattini -- Imagined physics : exploring examples of shape-changing interfaces / Tim R. Merritt, Mie Nørgaard, Christian Ø. Laursen, Majken K. Rasmussen, and Marianne G. Petersen -- Effects of cultural context and social role on human-robot interaction / Pei-Luen Patrick Rau and Na Chen -- A cognitive model for human willingness to collaborate with robots / Belinda J. Dunstan and Jeffrey Tzu Kwan Valino Koh -- Social cognition of robots during interacting with humans / Alex Yu-Hung Chien and Von-Wun Soo -- On the crossroads of cognitive psychology and cognitive robotics / Roy de Kleijn, George Kachergis, and Bernhard Hommel -- A bottom-up integration of vision and actions to creat cognitive humanoids / Jürgen Leitner.
- "This edited collection presents theoretical research in cognitive robotics. It takes a multidisciplinary approach that considers the artificial intelligence, physical, chemical, philosophical, social, cultural, and ethical aspects of this rapidly emerging field. The editor is a prominent researcher whose lovotics research into emotional bonds with robots is widely recognized. Supplying an accessible introduction to cognitive robotics, the book considers computational intelligence for cognitive robotics based on informationally structured space. It examines how people respond to robots and what makes robots psychologically appealing to humans. The book contextualizes concepts in the history of studies on intelligence theories and includes case studies of different types of robots in action. Although ideal for robotics researchers and professionals, this book is also suitable for use as a supporting textbook in advanced robotics courses at both the undergraduate and graduate levels"--Back cover.
- Autonomous robots. (LCSH)
- Robots -- Social aspects. (LCSH)
- Robots -- Control systems. (LCSH)
- Autonomous robots. (fast)
- Robots -- Control systems. (fast)
- Robots -- Social aspects. (fast)
- TJ211.35 (LCC)
- 629.8/95 (DDC)
- Pbad (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit