Research handbook on the future of work and employment relations [Elektronisk resurs] / edited by Keith Townsend and Adrian Wilkinson.
Townsend, Keith, 1969- (redaktör/utgivare)
Wilkinson, Adrian. (redaktör/utgivare)
- ISBN 9780857936363
- Publicerad: Cheltenham : Edward Elgar Publishing, 2011
- Engelska xiii, 418 s.
Serie: Elgar original reference
- COVER; Copyright; Contents; Contributors; Acknowledgements; 1 The changing face of work and employment relations; PART I EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS THEORY; 2 The future of employment relations: insights from theory; 3 Finding the future in the past? The social philosophy of Oxford industrial relations pluralism; PART II ACTORS; 4 The state and employment relations; 5 Union strategy and circumstance: back to the future and forward to the past?; 6 Concerted capital: understanding employer interests and the role of employer coordination in contemporary employment relations.
- 7 New and emerging actors in work and employment relations: the case of civil society organizations8 Employment relations and managerial work: an international perspective; PART III RETHINKING LABOUR; 9 Skills in the twenty- first-century organization: the career of a notion; 10 Working time in the employment relationship: working time, perceived control and work-life balance; 11 Migration and labour markets: an interpretation of the literature; 12 Child labor; PART IV CHANGING CONTEXTS; 13 Flexicurity: still going strong or a victim of the crisis?.
- 14 Governance, finance and employment relations15 Employment relations and corporate social responsibility; 16 Industrial relations in China: ball of confusion?; PART V TOWARDS A FAIRER WORKPLACE?; 17 Equity in the twenty-first-century workplace; 18 Dimensions of dignity: defining the future of work; 19 Justice in the twenty-first-century organization; Index.
- The broad field of employment relations is diverse and complex and is under constant development and reinvention. This Research Handbook discusses fundamental theories and approaches to work and employment relations, and their connection to broader political and societal changes occurring throughout the world. It provides comprehensive coverage of work and employment relations theory and practice. This up-to-date research compendium has drawn together a range of international authors from diverse disciplinary backgrounds. There are chapters from labour historians, theoreticians, more mainstrea
- Industrial relations (sao)
- Mänskliga relationer (sao)
- Personaladministration (sao)
- Industrial relations.
- Interpersonal relations.
- Personnel management.
- Industrial relations (LCSH)
- Interpersonal relations (LCSH)
- Personnel management (LCSH)
- HF5549.12 (LCC)
- 658.302 (DDC)
- Qbf (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 2 bibliotek. Ange som favorit
Ange som favorit
Uppsala universitetsbibliotek, Digitala biblioteket (Udix)Ange som favorit
Öppettider, adress m.m.
Läs hela (Tillgänglig för användare inom Uppsala universitet) (Dawsonera eBooks)
Högskolan i Jönköping, E-resurser (JonE)Ange som favorit
Titeln i bibliotekets lokala katalogGet it
Öppettider, adress m.m.
Läs hela (Online access for JON) (fulltext) (Elgaronline)