The changing world of outdoor learning in Europe / edited by Peter Becker, Barbara Humberstone, Chris Loynes, and Jochem Schirp.
Becker, Peter, 1943 July 26- (redaktör/utgivare)
Loynes, Chris (redaktör/utgivare)
Humberstone, Barbara (redaktör/utgivare)
Schirp, Jochem (redaktör/utgivare)
- ISBN 9781138047662
- Publicerad: Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon : Routledge, 2018
- Engelska xv, 283 sidor
Serie: Routledge research in education
- Self-fulfilment in nature: observations about a major narrative in European outdoor culture / Peter Becker -- Youth policy of the European Union / Jochem Schirp -- Women in outdoor adventure education and outdoor learning in Europe: feminist issues, gender relations and future perspectives / Kirsti Pedersen-Gurholt -- Outdoor education/studies and eco-feminisms: reflections on the last 20 years / Di Collins, Barbara Humberstone -- Consider your trace: the shift from education "in" to education "for" the environment / Chris Loynes -- Transcultural explorations in nature based early childhood education / Eva Ärlemalm-Hagser, Sue Elliott -- The changing character of outdoor education centres in the UK / Geoff Cooper -- TEOS: an attempt to establish an academic discourse about the European outdoor culture in a continually further globalising world / Peter Becker, Martin Lindner and Martin Vollmar -- No risk, no experience: imbalances in the safety-provisions discourse from the outdoor-pedagogical perspective / Martin Vollmer, Martin Lindner -- Adventure education and outdoor learning: examining journal trends since 2000 / Heather Prince, Beth Christie, Barbara Humberstone, Kirsti Pedersen Gurholt -- Development(s) of outdoor education in Sweden / Erik Backman -- Outdoor education in the national curriculum: the shifting sands in formal education / Mark Leather -- Irish outdoor education: knowing my place / Stephen Hannon -- The development and role of outdoor education and CS̆OD in the Slovenian school system / Darja Skribe Dimec and Irena Kokalj -- From erä to elo: loss or gain? a brief history of Finnish outdoor education / Jari Kujala -- Education in nature programmes in the Czech Republic since 1989 / Jan Neuman, Ivana Turkova and Andrew J. Martin -- Conversations across the pond: connections between Canadian and Western European outdoor studies over the last 20 years / Pat Maher -- End piece: adventures in the outdoors: an email communication between Steve Bowles & Peter Becker / Steve Bowles, Peter Becker.
- "The Changing World of Outdoor Learning in Europe sets out to provide a comprehensive analysis of the economical and political changes that have occurred in European outdoor culture in the preceding two decades, from a diverse range of perspectives including institutional, theoretical, national and educational views. The book looks at how outdoor education has been transformed into an increasingly global field where established and influenced practices have been introduced into modernising and democratising nations"--
- Outdoor education -- Europe. (LCSH)
- Adventure education -- Europe. (LCSH)
- Utomhuspedagogik -- forskning (sao)
- Europa (sao)
- LB1047+ (LCC)
- 371.384 (DDC)
- Eaby (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 3 bibliotek. Ange som favoritAnge som favorit
Ange som favorit
Linnéuniversitetet, Universitetsbiblioteket Kalmar (LnuK)Ange som favorit
Titeln i bibliotekets lokala katalog
Utlånad?Öppettider, adress m.m.
Placering: 371.3 Changing